I am passionate about writing, filmmaking, and game development. My ultimate goal is to find opportunities to combine all three of these subjects in my professional career.
I have an undergraduate degree in journalism with a minor in Spanish from the University of Oregon, and I’m currently pursuing my MFA in Film and Television Production at SCAD.
If you’re looking for my resume, please visit my LinkedIn profile.
Screenwriting and Filmmaking
- Directed and released my animated short film Phone Calls.
- Currently in preproduction for my thesis film, Serotonin.
- Storyboarded for multiple films.
- Currently in preproduction for my animated pilot, VFXX.
Books, Stories, and Comics
- Author of Duality, a sci-fi romance novel.
- Published novellas with JMS Books.
- Actively ran my comics site, Cross X Comix, from 2014-2019.
- Published a full length graphic novel of my comic, Star Guardians, in 2018.
- Published numerous short stories with the Migration, Innovation, and Black Rainbow Horror anthologies.
- Wrote and created multiple RPGs
- Currently developing my next game, FEVER, a fantasy survival horror RPG/dating sim.
- Awarded the Victoria Kennedy Micro Grant in 2020 to develop FEVER.
Honors and Awards (By Project)
- Grunge, LGBT+ RPG adventure game
- Silver Medal Winner at the Melbourne Queer Games Festival, 2019
- Phone Calls
- Official Selection at the Gilbert Baker Film Festival, IndieFEST Film Awards, and the Global Indie Film Fest.
- Award of Recognition received at IndieFEST Film Awards.
- Quarterfinalist Award at Screencraft’s 2019 Animation Competition.
- Finalist Award in Los Angeles International Screenplay Awards.
- Ranked #1 on the Red List in April 2020 for half hour thrillers.
- Honorable mention at the 2020 Barnstorm Festival.
- Quarterfinalist Award at the 2020 Southern California Screenplay Competition.
- The Common Law
- Semi-finalist at the 2020 Diversity Mentorship Competition with Film Empire.